Job Opening Now 1
Our office is seeking a motivated, energetic, outgoing and well-organized professional team player to join our front desk team. It is a full time job.
The candidate for the front desk receptionist will possess the following attributes: ·
- Greet patients . We ask that your personal lives be checked at the door and bring a positive attitude to the office and to the patients·
- Schedule appointments , fill in cancellation/ no-show to keep full and productive schedule
- Work in insurance plans, check patient’s insurance eligibility and coverage, collect copay at the treatment time and post payment in patient chart at the end of day
- Assist insurance claims and follow-up
- Be mature, punctual, friendly, reliable and a TEAM PLAYER!·
- Excellent communication skills and familiar with Word and Spreadsheet processing program
- Independent self starter.
- Be willing to participate in training to improve skills (communication, scheduling, case acceptance, leadership and management efficiency)·
- Be willing to perform reasonable jobs as assigned by the dentist
- Maintain a clean and professional office environment·
- Have worked in the dental office for at least a year
- Experience with Dentrix is plus
We provide paid holidays and 401K match.
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume, cover letter with two reference to email@example.com